Somerset Studio Space at Lower Coxbridge House Residential yoga and interest group retreat venue for hire
Somerset Studio space at Lower Coxbridge House, near Glastonbury, Somerset is a very special property available to hire to host your own residential yoga or interest group retreats.
We encourage small bespoke groups to enjoy the seclusion, peace and restorative energy of this property; our guests leave feeling nurtured and re-energised.
Ideal for small groups of 10/12 the studio itself is an intimate and personal space for your retreat. The studio equally suits painting, writing or other specialist retreats with its rural 360 degrees Somerset countryside surroundings and its unusually peaceful location.
A light and airy studio space with a glass west facing gabled end and large French windows opening onto wooden decking with panoramic views of Glastonbury Tor; the decking is perfect for outside yoga practice and inside lovely wooden floors and a highly efficient wood burner heats the studio space making it an ideal venue at any time of year.
One or more of our deluxe yurts can be used as additional accommodation or many of our teachers use them as a therapy space; for massage, reiki or meditation - just a few therapies that the yurts have provided the ideal space for. We are happy for you to bring your own therapist/s or we can organise them for you - ask when booking.
Take a look at the photo gallery at the bottom of the page and be inspired.
Accommodation | Catering
Our retreat accommodation provides a variety of luxury self-catering accommodation for groups of up to 12 people consisting of;
- luxury en-suite, singles or triples
- 2 upstairs bathrooms
- 1 downstairs shower room (with utility facilities)
- 2 outside compost toilets and showers for our deluxe yurts
You can also hire our own wonderful chef. She will prepare delicious wholesome cooked food to suit the dietary needs of your students or guests. All her food is cooked and prepared on site.
- Luxury Accommodation
- Beautifully light studio with wooden floors
- Surround decking for outside yoga practice
- Wood burner in the studio
- Yoga equipment, blocks, mats, blankets, belts
- Ample parking
- Sleeping of up to 12 in-house and yurts
- Separate barn available for catering and meals
- Outside 6+ person hot tub
- 360 degree uninterrupted Somerset country views and Glastonbury Tor
- Lovingly prepared meals by our chef (when hired)
- Meals use locally grown & mostly organic produce
- Alfresco dining whenever possible.
- Fire Pit
- Easy access from London, Bristol and Bath
2018 Yoga Retreats at Lower Coxbridge House
11th-13th May Retreat with Yoga with Carolyn
18th-20th May Retreat with Be Inspired
25th-28th May Retreat with Omkari Yoga
29th May-3rd June Retreat with Horsham Yoga
20th-22nd July Retreat with Horsham Yoga
27th-29th July Retreat with Urban Pearl Yoga
14th-16th September Retreat with Be Inspired
Sarah Orme Yoga
Sarah Orme DSY runs regular yoga classes, workshops and retreats at Somerset Studio Space located at Lower Coxbridge House, near Glastonbury, Somerset. Follow Sarah's Yoga Facebook page for full details here