Self Catering holiday lets near Glastonbury Somerset
Lower Coxbridge House is in an area of outstanding natural beauty, peaceful and private; a perfect location for walkers, cyclists, nature lovers and yoga, mindfullness and wellbeing retreats - with magnificent 360° panoramic views of Somerset countryside and Glastonbury Tor. Total privacy, peace and seclusion, a rare find in this over cluttered world.
Located on the outskirts of the quiet and rural hamlet of Lower Coxbridge, and only three miles from Glastonbury town, 50 minutes from Bristol and Bath and easy reach from London by road or train.
Lower Coxbridge House is a highly individual property, beautifully designed and furnished, providing a venue for a very special break away.
- Lower Coxbridge House is set in a 3 acre site
- Plentiful space and distance on the site between House/Barn/Yurts
- Covid awareness guidelines put in place
- Covid cleaning guidelines adhered to
- Maximum 6 guests at any one time between the yurts and barn
- Exclusive shower/loo facilities for each yurt and barn
- 20 metres between the yurts
- Social distance guidelines on site
Holiday and yoga retreat accommodation to suit your group size
- 14 - 18* people - Exclusive use of the whole property; House (including apartment) Little Barn and Yurts accommodates maximum 14-18* people. *Please contact us before booking if your group is more than 14 people.
- 10 people - whole house rental for groups, family gatherings, yoga retreats and Zen Hen Weekends of 10 people
- 1-2 people - our holiday cottage Little Barn Cottage ideal for a couple
- 1-6 people -Three Yurts For a unique glamping experience. Two Showers and two compost toilets for exclusive use of yurt guests. You can book 1, 2 or all 3 yurts. Available April - October only.
- 1-2 Adults + 1-2 Children - Our Apartment is perfect for a couple or small family getaway.
Our Apartment, Little Barn Cottage and Yurts are also popular for individual, couple and small family staycation visits to Glastonbury and surrounding Somerset/Dorset area and those looking for a quiet glamping experience.